Saturday, November 12, 2016

just an update

Hi guys! It's been so long since i last updated my blog, had many things to do, exams are coming up, my boyfriend's birthday is coming up and my whole family is going to Australia without me ): But anyways, heres real talk.
Have you ever felt like someone that you've always been there for, you've done so much for that person like even when everyone was against her, you still stayed by that person to support them? And then all of a sudden you realize that actually, what others said were actually true? You were a fool to believe her and be on her side when in the end, she was just like as everyone said. Its disappointing because when they needed you, you were always there but when you want to share your feelings, they just ignore you like you mean nothing to them.

WELLLL

Life goes on even when things like this happen, always remember to throw out all those people who make you feel sad more than happy, and just face every day with a smile. And for me, I have my family and my man by my side making me smile and feel loved everyday.


During Emblazon'16 with bae


Had the most epic spondgebob run 

Paintball with the class (two fave girls)


My birthday present from baby!! 


Favourite photo from photoshoot at Sentosa


Fave girl of all time!!! 


And to end off, here's a photo of prince hehe thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment